

Oh Allah, please gives me a strength. . . .
People can see me smile, but not my real happiness.
I can't move on, but I have to.
Sometimes it hurts me deeply when I realize that "IT" doesn't bring any changes into our life.
I miss the old us.
The strong bones among us.
Oh Allah, please send us some guidance. . . .
If we can't turn back,
at least bring back the HAPPINESS of our family.
Like before.
Oh Allah, please protect my parents, my siblings and all the families. . . .
I love them all.
They are my only one and everything.
Especially to my mother, who always be patient and be our lover listener from a far distance.
To our dear father, let him be strong to fight with his illnesses.
Lead me and my other four siblings for a better ummah, person, future and life.
Oh Allah, with all my heart and soul, I am bagging YOU. . . .
Allah Maha Besar, Maha Pemurah, Maha Pengasih, Maha Penyayang, Maha Mendegar.
. . .Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment