Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Good Bye Semester 4, Welcome Semester 5

Photobucket


YES!!! 
CONGRATULATION FOR ME  ~  ~  ~ 



Actually, I just wants to share something with u..I've got my result for sem4...alhamdulillah, thank to Allah coz HE still giving me a chance to continue my study ar UiTM, Sabah.*ok, my picture on the website..weeehuu~ * 

however I still can't achieve for my target but *ada tetapi di situ ya kwn2*

...I'm very gratefully coz I still can do it well..only for Law's subject disappoint me..  *bkn rezeki la tu eira, jgn salah kn takdir sbb Allah yg menentukn sgala nya..ada hikmah di sebalik semua tu..*


I gain my pointer again, alhamdulillah..I won't stop or give up to achieve for what I want..yes, u can do it eira..!!!  *bg smgt utk diri sndri* 

one more thing..!! congraits also for my dear beloved one coz he also gain his pointer for last semester..he did well, and I hope he will keep it up up up..!!  
* CONGRATULATION SYG*  



ok, that's all and thanx for keep on reading.. (^_^)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratz sis... ^^
skrng budak uitm cuti kan?? korang cuti brapa lama heh?

Unknown said...

@cik Jingga > cuti 1bln lebi, another 2weeks left for holiday, x lama lg msuk balik da.. :)