Hye!! I'm coming back!!

This is the intro for my story to be sharing..
what will u do when u feel mad at someone???
what will u do when u feel mad at someone???

some of u would say "I'll ignore that person" ..some say "I'll try to listen to her/his explanation"..and some will say "I'm gonna let my self being alone until I feel ok again" ....hurmm..that's people says..and what about me?? 1st of all, I'll try to make like nothing happen between me and that person..BUT if still I can't control my self..then I'll let my self being alone till I feel ok.. (^_^)
actually there are some ways to get rid from being mad at someone..u may try this but if it still not work for u, u better check out ur "HEART" whether u got any serious symptom there or not..!! haha!! I'm just kidding babe.. LOL 

this is the LINK where u can find out what is the tips, ok?!
*sorry it is in Malay*
now, I'll share with u this video clip where actually I feel mad at someone just now.. 

Mad in love with u by Inessa
thanx for keep in reading.. have a good day! 


2 comments:
terbaek..
thanx for the compliment :)
Post a Comment