
Hye dearest reader...
How are u..? Hope u guys had such a great day before...
Actually, last week me and my classmates planed to give a small gift for our Finance Lecturer..it's just a simple gift which is baby's stuff..my lecturer are going to have a new baby soon, at the end of this February so we planed to give her surprise present..that is the reason why she had to end up our classes earlier...I hope that everything would fine at "that" moment on the due that of delivery..so let see how it work!
15 Feb '12, Wednesday.
(10.00am - 1.00pm)
Last wednesday, me and 'Encik' going to find a suit present for madam...Thank Allah, it's just go smoothly because we just go to one places only the we found it..!!! we had choose a purple color and the price is just around $71.80..worth it coz the present also un-expected sizes..with a big smiling and loud laughing between me and 'Encik', then we bought it.. *cute + besar nyaa hamper + msti cute klu baby mdm pkai..yeahh..!!*
(12.05am - 2.30am)
The present has been bought..but, seems like it's not complete if we just give the present..so, we planed for giving our madame a card..however, we haven't got enough money to buy a small card for her..then, at this time I'm using my own creative to prepared a simple card...I just remember that I've bought a small box which include of how to made a card..all the 'things' are inside the box..so easy for me to make it coz there are a lot of simple card I can follow to make it done, but I choose to make it by own creative...again, Thank Allah I did it..!!! so, by the next day I'll pass it to all my friends at ask them yo put their signature inside the card.
16 Feb '12, Thursday.
(3.00pm-6.00pm)
There is it..!! Class with madam during this time, and at the same time we also got Quiz5 to be sit...before the quiz start, we ask for rest and prepared for the quiz for 10min at madam, but she gives us 15min to revise while she want to going out for awhile...then we choose that is the best time to make a surprise for madam, one of my friend pick the present at put it on madam's table with the cute card..
....madam is coming...then we shout louder like, SURPRISE..!!!!! *everybody clap their hands*
....madam smile and say thank you, and she bring a lot of junk foods + drink for us...what a great moment before sit for the quiz paper and before the last class with Fiance Subject.. :)
So, that's the story that I want to share while I'm rarely updating my blog...thank for those who come and go but then come again on my blog...really appreciate u still wants to dropping here and keep on waiting for me to write a lot of story...see u at the next post guys... (^_^)
*My madam had one young and cute son, his name is Alfian a.k.a pian...a new family member will be born, Congratulation madam..*
p/s : Feel regret because I'm excited to prepared for the gift present
and cute card but I forgot to take a picture for both of it..huhu >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment