Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

When the time can't give u a chance

Photobucket




For last month, I've missing to watch the two 'malatops' and HOT movies where people keep making noisy talking about this two popular movies...no wonder lah, for this time there will be so exciting month for them..yes, I'm late...!!! coz I have no time to spend money and watch this movie together with my family, buddies or even my beloved partner..what movies I've mention of here..? ok, take a look to the above pictures!





1st Movie


The Twilight, I've miss to watch this movie when peoples are busy to watch it last month..and still till now, I didn't watch yet this movie...I still can't feel the exciting feeling to watch it but still, I'll try to find some time to watch this movie coz I want to know what is so special about while watching The Twilight..I'll try..




2nd Movie


This is it..Ombak Rindu!! who have watch this new and the latest movie..? yeah, again..I still didn't watch this romantic movie..and for sure, I have read the novel during my schools' break in form4..what a great story, u better read it..! ok fine, since the movie is there so people will prefer to watch rather than take a long time to read the novel with more than hundred pages..isn't it..? but the exciting feeling to know what's the story for the next chapter is different..so, no regret even I've read it till finish...city cinema, wait for me..here I come!! :)





Attention!



I don't like to watch movie about GHOST..!!!

Horror film, I don't like suspend...

because I'll take for a few days to get a better sleep at night..








4 comments:

SyedGraphix Dot Com said...

wahhhh. best ah ben follow (:

Unknown said...

hehe~ napa x comment kat entry sy kat atas tu..tp xpe..hihi! by the way, tQ! :D

Anonymous said...

don't wait until u really don't have time. make ur time, babe! :)

Unknown said...

ya babe! (>.<)