Hye dear blogers
seems like I've been left this 30days Challenge since a few months ago. . .last day I just want to stop it in the Day 4 but when I look into the challenge on the Day 5, I feels like "ok..it's interesting here.." . . . +_+ so now, let's move to the topic!!
I've so many dreams that I want to fulfill but it might takes for a long time & maybe a long journey. . .but it's ok, Ill try my best!! hee~ and..sometimes my dreaming is just like a kids' thinking where I want to live like in a dreamland. . . woah! u're dreaming eira!! , where I don't have to get any pressure, stalker, broken heart, sadness, fear, or. . . anything!!! but for sure, how can I be growth if I still think in that way right. . .hey!! wake up eira! (^_^)
It's all about D.R.E.A.M.S, what I want is/are. . . .???
1. Be a good muslimah
2. Have a good knowledge in Islam
3. Good daughter for my parents ( love u mom & dad )
4. Success in the future
5. Have a good career / job
6. Have a good financial
7. Can get married with someone who can lead me & built a good family
8. Enjoy my life with my beloved one ( my family, lover & friends )
9. Travelling / shopping / relaxing
10. Have a good life & health
11. Go for Umrah / Haji with family
12. Built a house in a peace place ( like a dreamland >.< )
ok. . .it's good enaough I guess, there are too many dreams but I can't describe it here. . .whatever dream u have, make sure that u keep it till u get it. . .if not, but it's ok coz u ever want it to be fulfill, maybe not by u but someone will do it for u. . .insyaAllah. . . (^_^)

No comments:
Post a Comment