Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sad story




Assalamualaikum
hye readers...




How are u?? is there any interesting story can be shares here?
hope u guys had been through a wonderful day okeyh.. (^_^)


btw, for a week i've been given "HOLIDAY" a.k.a campus's holiday as a mid-term break..but it's like i don;t get enough rest coz doin so much thing everyday..huhu..


Actually, since i was goin back to my "home sweet home", i was not totally at home..eurrmm..why? bcoz I've to stay at the hospital coz one of my auntie had critical condition during that time..sadly, I do not know she was been there about 1month for surgery..really2 feel sympathy for her..almost every night I go to hospital to meet and see her even though she was not wake up like a normal..my family keep pray for her, we also together "solat hajat" and hope that she can get health and live in a normal life like before..


Before this incident also, where a friend of mine facing the same sad story in her life..she is my class mate since I was studying at UiTM..she lose her beloved father which is act like a "big daddy" for me..because he act like my father..even I'm not really close to him but he really nice to me..he likes to give a lot of advice especially in education and religion..we only knowing in a short time, but seems like I know him since from a long time ago...


Allah has plan everything..ajal & maut di tgn Nya, tiada siapa boleh menghalang..semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat mereka...ameenn...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

smoga auntie awk cepat sembuh =)